Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Gallery and Painting Update

I am very pleased to announce that you can now find my work at the Richard J. Demato Fine Arts Gallery in Sag Harbor, New York (aka the Hampton's)! I know some of you have already heard that I was showing there a few weeks ago, but now I am on their website, which makes it that much more sweeter. If you are in the area, stop by!



I was able to log in some decent hours today at the studio and am mostly done with the painting part of this piece. The fourth guy is still in the underpainting stage, as is the pier. In addition, I need to bar the eyes. This should be finished tomorrow, if all goes well.

The pier was so cool on this photo that I couldn't leave it out. There is a bit
more white space in front of the pier than is shown. 



No comments:

Post a Comment