Today I finished the second piece in my new, and still untitled, series. I am finding that I need to work on multiple pieces at a time. One to two days are needed to paint the images of the women, and one day, at least, is needed for the wax and embellishments. Sometimes that last part takes longer, depending on how long it takes me to come up with the random components that I add on top of the wax. If I have three pieces going at the same time, I can paint the image of one while the wax heats up for the other piece and I am thinking about the embellishments of the third.
I am still trying to figure out where this series is going, which is probably why I have not come up with a title for the series or for the "completed" paintings. (I use "" on the word completed since I may still add small things to the pieces.) I am open to ideas if anyone wants to make a suggestion. I probably won't be adding these to my website until I have a couple of more paintings done (and some titles!) so this is the only place you will be able to see this work....for now.