Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Most Beautiful Studio EVER!

While I was in the Boston area last week, I was lucky enough to visit Robin Luciano Beaty's art studio in Byfield, MA. Robin built it herself over a year ago and it is by far, the nicest studio I have ever seen. Talk about jealousy! I work in a 10 foot by 8 foot cubicle at Art Explosion in the "open area", which consists of about 50 artists separated by dividers in a giant warehouse. It's a nice space and I enjoy the company of other artists, but I would trade it in a heartbeat for Robin's studio.

Robin's studio is a large two story building with a work area/ gallery on the bottom floor and an office/ client meeting area on the second floor loft. Check out the pictures and watch yourself turn green with envy. To read about Robin's experience building this dream studio and to see more photos go to www.robinlucianobeaty.blogspot.com.

The view from the first floor

One of her work "stations"

Another work area.

Robin's work area from across the room.

The walls opposite her work area...Looks like a gallery, huh?

The office in the upstair loft.

The "nap" area, as I like to call it, across from Robin's desk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment