Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Last Three Marathon Paintings

These are the last three paintings from my marathon painting stint recently. They are numbers 16, 17, and 18 that were completed in less than a month for the Ampersand Vintage Gallery show in Portland, OR that opens on June 23rd. Now I just need to pack and ship all 18 pieces.

I will be taking a painting break for the next two weeks and will be attending the Montserrat Encaustic Wax conference in Beverly, MA and will also be visiting with one of my favorite artists, and good friend, Robin Luciano Beaty. When I get back, expect to see some new work and some new ideas emerging as I will then be painting FULL-TIME!!!
"The Pretty Friend", 2010, 12" x 12" oil and encaustic wax on birch panel


"Wingwoman", 2010, 12" x 12" oil and encaustic wax on birch panel


"Girl on Bike", 2010, 12" x 12" oil and encaustic wax on birch panel

No comments:

Post a Comment