Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Asterisk San Francisco Magazine Release

Last night Ben and I went to the Asterisk San Francisco magazine release party in San Francisco. The latest issue is dedicated to art and design, and includes the top 20 best artists in the San Francisco/ Bay Area. I am so happy and honored to be part of the top twenty! It's a great magazine so be sure to visit the website and get a subscription.
Asterisk SF Magazine opened up to the page with my artwork.

Artist friend, Lani Tanaka, and her daughter Makiko looking through the magazine.

Stack of magazines...

That's my painting on the cover, bottom rhombus!







1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on all your recent accomplishments! You're doing great work!

    For me, looking for a house to buy is one of life's most unpleasant adventures. Hang in there!

    P.S. I missed you at this year's encaustic conference! I really enjoyed your presentation at last year's event.

    ReplyDelete