Sunday, March 4, 2012

Painting #7 and #8...

It was a very productive weekend. I finished the underpainting for paintings number seven and eight. One of them just needs one more day and it will be complete, hopefully tomorrow. I dropped off a new painting to Arthaus Gallery and an older piece to Artspan for their annual art auction, which is next weekend. I also worked on my 2011 tax receipts so that they are ready  for my accountant next week. It was no easy chore. I had A LOT of receipts but I am happy to say that despite the large amount of money spent on art supplies, advertising, shipping, etc., I still managed to make a profit. I am hoping that 2012 proves to be an even more profitable year.

Painting number 8's underpainting is complete.

Here's a view of the whole piece. The panel is 24"x24".

This painting is almost done. I should have it finished tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment