Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Gallery Representation: Artzone 461 Gallery, San Francisco

I am very excited and proud to announce that Artzone 461 Gallery will now be showing my work! Artzone 461 Gallery is in the Mission District of San Francisco and conveniently 4 blocks from my apartment. I have been walking by this gallery for a few years now and find Steve, Erik, and Antonio some of the most friendliest, informed gallery people that make every experience in their gallery a pleasant one. I sure we've all walked into a gallery and have been ignored by the snooty, "to-cool-to-be-bothered" gallery attendant. That has never been my experience at Artzone, even before they knew I was an artist. It's a great space with some great art. I hope you will join me at the opening of "Introductions 2010: New Artist & Fresh Works" on Saturday, April 17th.

2 comments: