Wednesday, October 31, 2012

LOLA Magazine: I'm an Illustrator!

I just received my copy of LOLA Magazine, a Brazilian fashion magazine, in the mail today! I knew they were going to use my art to illustrate one of their articles, but I had only seen the mock up for one page and assumed they were going to use only one painting. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they actually used THREE paintings!

The issue that my work is in.

BTW they did ask if it was okay to add some color to the pieces. I didn't see any problem with it.




In other news....Painting has been going slow for me at the moment. I am having a hard time motivating myself lately. I have at least twelve pieces due this month so I am hoping this will make me get back into the swing of things. I have just been so tired lately though....grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment