Saturday, October 6, 2012

Feeling the Love


Last night was the opening for my solo show at ArtHaus. It was such a wonderful evening where I felt a lot of love from the people attending. My favorite moment was when I was talking to a group of six people who didn't know each other. They quickly realized that four out of six of them owned artwork by me. Someone mentioned that it was an informal meeting of the Jhina Alvarado fan club. It was very sweet and flattering.

Thank you to everyone that attended the opening and a special thanks to James and Annette for giving me the opportunity to show at such a great gallery! I am truly honored.

For those of you who missed the opening, the show is up until December 29th. Be sure to stop by and see the show!

411 Brannan St
San Francisco, CA



ArtHaus' Annette Schutz and James Bacchi celebrating the gallery's 16th anniversary.


Installation shot

"And the Winner Is..." has found a new home!

An installation of 12"x12" paintings titled "Up Close 1-16".

No comments:

Post a Comment