Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Latest Four Paintings

After taking three weeks off from painting, it feels good to get back into the swing of things. Here are the latest 4 paintings, one of which was a commission and the other three will be showing at the Julie Nester Gallery in Park City, Utah.

In other news, I will be taking a few days off from painting since I just realized yesterday that the SF Art Commission Grant application, which I really want to win, is due on July 29th. I haven't started writing anything for this and need to get that going if I am going to get it in on time. It will be nice if I do get this grant since it's a good amount of money and  the project that I am thinking of is dear to my heart and deals with immigration. Keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck!

"Mimi", 16" x 16", oil and encaustic wax on panel
This  painting was commissioned.


"Perfect Kiss", 16" x 16", oil and encaustic wax on panel
This painting will be available through the Julie Nester Gallery.

"Welcome Back", 16" x 16", oil and encaustic wax on panel
This painting will be available through the Julie Nester Gallery.

"Happy Couple", 16" x 16", oil and encaustic wax on panel
This painting will be available through the Julie Nester Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment