|Albert, our dog we adopted in June, is such a character!|
Along with a lot of painting this year, Ben and I are planning on adopting! We are working with an agency that works with children that are in the foster care system and are hoping to get one to two children (siblings of the same sex) under the age of three. We have already completed our training and paperwork (which was pretty hefty) and are now waiting to get our home study done. I am hoping (keep your fingers crossed!) that we will have a little one by summer.
|Happy New Year from the Morse Family!|
Here are my "2014 Goals/ Resolutions":
1. Continue to write in my blog and keep it updated.
2. Paint at least 15-20 hours a week.
3. Kick ass on this new series
4. Have at least one solo show/ featured artist show this year.
5. Try something new once a month.
6. Keep a gratitude journal.