Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bring on the Month of March

My crazy painting schedule continues and as February is now over, I am happy to say that the five paintings I needed to complete for the month were completed, in addition to a sixth painting mostly done and a seventh started. I am hoping to get a TON of work done this month, not just the five I previously had as a goal. I recently sold seven paintings in a span of seven days which is amazing and a world record for me, but as much as this feels great, it also means that I have to paint even more so that I can replace what was sold in these galleries. It's a horrible problem to have, right? I am finding that being an artist is a lot harder and demanding than I thought it would be. I am still loving what I do but I sure do wish there were more hours in the day!

Painting number seven was started today.

Painting number six: This is pretty much done. I need to add
some bright whites and super dark browns still.

Here's a close-up. The panel is 16"x20".


No comments:

Post a Comment